Saturday, December 15, 2012

So Many Things!!!

And so little time, it seems!

So, I have a five man bike squad with lances, an attack bike, a Librarian, two Predators and a Rhinoback all base coated and ready to paint.  They have been sitting in that condition for varying amounts of time from three weeks to four months.  So the real question is this: how many of them can I get painted before the end of the year?  So this is the challenge that I'm setting for myself.  I will assemble and paint nothing else until I get all these guys done and off my plate.  Further, I will have them done before the end of December.  I will have none of these guys lingering on into 2013.  Heck, some of them have been lingering since last century...

Ever since I arranged my bits, I've had some more ideas and can actually find things to try them.  I highly recommend this to everyone: organize the bits box!

Some of my paints are getting a little long in the tooth, especially the ones I don't use all that often.  I think I may find a way to treat myself to some fresh paints.  I'm a little worried about this new line, but eventually I'll have to start using it anyway so I might as well jump in with both feet.

I also think my first project of 2013 will be to finish my Fortress of Redemption.  Just looking at it in its half finished condition makes me sad.  Just having it done enough to put on a table will be good enough for me.

I may also look into getting one of those Imperial Defense Networks.  Not only do I like the idea of having trench works, but I also want a couple of those Imperial Bunkers.  I acquired Aegis walls and I'm liking them quite a bit, too.  I may have to actually buy another set.  I gripe about GW from time to time, but their terrain is pretty freaking excellent.

And that's it for now.  Watch this space in the next two weeks for pics and painting!  There's work to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment